Helping Service Members Navigate Military Law

To my brothers-and-sisters-in-arms, I can provide compassionate representation of issues relating to military and veterans service.

Whether this is fighting a civil suit filed while you were deployed, pursuing VA disability benefits, writing a parenting plan that recognizes the unique issues military families face, or contesting an administrative separation, I can help you.

For those still in-service, I can assist with:

  • Administrative separations
  • Disability retirement
  • Administrative Complaints (Article 138)
  • Victims legal counsel
  • Family law matters, such as divorce
  • Civil protection under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act

For those now separated or retired, I can assist with:

  • Discharge upgrades
  • Obtaining benefits
  • Appealing VA determinations
  • Veteran and Disabled Veteran Small Business Certification
  • Family law issues

Ready To Help Your Specific Legal Needs

I also assist with military-specific parenting plans and pension division orders. I'm ready to help your case. Request a free case evaluation online or call the San Diego office at 619-483-4343 or the Los Angeles office at 323-487-1171.